ENTER TO WIN
Win Dinner For Two at Longwood and Two General Admission Movie Passes To Galaxy or Avolon (Alcohol and Gratuities Not Included) (the "Contest")
- The sponsor of the Contest is Longwood Brew Pub and CGM Marketing Ltd. (collectively, the "Contest Sponsors").
- HOW TO ENTER AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Contest will commence February 1st, 2020 and will run until noon on February 28th, 2020 Pacific Time. Entries must be submitted by noon on February 28th, 2020 Pacific Time. The Contest Sponsors will not be responsible for lost, misdirected, tampered, mutilated, compromised, damaged or stolen entries, or for late, illegible, or incomplete entries. Limit one entry, per person, per day.
- PRIZE. Dinner For Two at Longwood and Two General Admission Movie Passes
- DRAW. At approximately 5:00pm on May 1st, 2018 Pacific Time an entry will be randomly selected from among all entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prize must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of Longwood Brew Pub or CGM Marketing Ltd., which reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including a cash award.
- HOW TO WIN AND CLAIM A PRIZE. The selected entrant will be notified by Facebook/Email and instructed how to claim his/her prize. To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must sign the Contest Sponsors' form of Declaration of Compliance and Release and otherwise comply with the official contest rules. Awarding of the prize is subject to verification and compliance with the official contest rules. Entrants who have not complied with the official contest rules will be disqualified. If a selected entrant cannot be located or does not respond within 14 days of notification, the entrant will be disqualified and forfeits the prize and the Contest Sponsors may, at their sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another eligible entrant whom the Contest Sponsors or their representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner. The winner will be responsible for picking up prize from the store or arranging for its delivery, at the winner's option and expense. The Contest Sponsors will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify a selected entrant.
- ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open to age of majority residents over the age of nineteen (19) of the Province of British Columbia, except employees, representatives and agents of Longwood Brew Pub and CGM Marketing Ltd., or any participating supplier or their immediate families or their respective affiliates and if applicable, their respective advertising or promotion agencies, Contest judges, Contest prize suppliers, any other companies engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Contest, and members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the above.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION By participating in this Contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these official contest rules and all decisions of the contest judges (who may be employees, agents or independent contractors of Longwood Brew Pub or CGM Marketing Ltd.), which shall be final and legally binding on entrant in all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of Longwood Brew Pub and CGM Marketing Ltd. and will not be returned. In order to be confirmed a winner and receive a prize, the selected entrant will be required to sign the Contest Sponsors' form of Declaration of Compliance and Release which confirms compliance with these official contest rules and releases the Contest Sponsors and their respective affiliated companies, agencies, contest prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from all liability with respect to the entrant's participation in this Contest and the awarding and use of the prize. In the event that a winner cannot be located, fails to correctly answer the time limited mathematical skill testing question, fails to comply with these rules or otherwise has not collected the prize within fourteen (14) days following the end of the contest period, Longwood Brew Pub or CGM Marketing Ltd. may in its discretion disqualify that winner and select, by random drawing, another eligible entrant to be awarded the prize. Longwood Brew Pub nor CGM Marketing Ltd. will not be responsible for any failed attempt to notify the winner of the outcome of the contest. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, comments, photograph, and other likeness for publicity purposes, and grants to the Contest Sponsors any and all rights to said use without further compensation. The Contest Sponsors and their respective affiliates are not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors. The Contest Sponsors and their respective affiliates may, at their sole discretion and without liability, rescind or amend this Contest at any time. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Entrants acknowledge and agree that any and all fees or related expenses with respect to the prize, (if available) and all maintenance and repair charges not covered by the manufacturer's warranty are the winner's responsibility.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Contest, the winner acknowledges and agrees that the Contest Sponsors, their respective affiliates, agencies, contest prize suppliers, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Contest Group"): (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Contest and/or the awarding or use of the prize, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prize, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the entrant's acceptance or use of the prize or otherwise from such entrant's participation in this Contest. The Contest Group is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the official rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the prize. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Longwood Brew Pub nor CGM Marketing Ltd. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the service, or out of any breach of any warranty. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statute prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability.
- In the event that an entrant is at any time determined by Longwood Brew Pub or CGM Marketing Ltd. to be ineligible to receive a prize, that entrant's entry will be destroyed, and another entry will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries received by Longwood Brew Pub or CGM Marketing Ltd. during the contest period.